We represent creditors in bankruptcy proceedings in all three districts in North Carolina.
Depending on your situation, our goals may include:
- Assuring that the secured creditor is adequately protected.
- Electronically filing timely proofs of claim, motions for relief from automatic stay, and objections to treatment of claims, and zealously representing creditors at hearings in all matters.
- Objecting to confirmation of Chapter 11 or 13 plans, especially in the cases of bankruptcies filed to avoid foreclosure.
- Initiating adversary proceedings in Chapter 7 cases to object to a debtor’s discharge or to the dischargability of a particular debt.
- Assisting a group of creditors in placing a debtor in involuntary bankruptcy before assets are dissipated.